Thursday, October 11, 2012

http://news.yahoo.com/report-us-protestants-lose-majority-status-040220128.html


This article does not surprise me at all. Due to the fast pace of society I think that people don't have as much time to go to church or practice there religion as they used to. Also, due to the recession I think some people may work on Sunday or there day of worship, therefore, they would not be able to attend there services.

But, I agree that there may be a little confusion for people saying they have no religious affiliation. I think that some people may just pray amongst themselves and not attend mass or a worship session.

Personally, attending church was not apart of my childhood. I am a christian but Sundays were known as "family days" or just a day to relax. I would not be surprised if the attendance of masses continues to drop in the coming years.


-Pat Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment